Prof. Obermair was a council member of the International Gynaecologic Cancer Society (IGCS) from 2011 to 2014 and was appointed the Scientific Program Chair for the Biennial Meeting of IGCS in 2014.
Prof. Obermair will see patients with complex gynaecological conditions
- Prophylactic surgery after breast cancer,
- Prophylactic surgery for BRCA or Lynch syndrome,
- Surgery to remove ovaries in patients who had a hysterectomy previously,
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy for abnormal uterine bleeding,
- Endometriosis surgery.
Patients with Gynaecological Cancer
- Complex pelvic masses,
- Ovarian cancer,
- Uterine (Endometrial) cancer,
- Cervical cancer,
- Vulval and vaginal cancer,
- Gestational Trophoblast Disease.
- Australian Society of Gynaecological Oncology
- Australian and New Zealand Gynaecological Oncology Group
- International Gynaecologic Cancer Society (Council member)
- European Society of Gynecologic Oncology
- Austrian Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Austrian Society of Colposcopy