As a gynaecological oncologist, I see patients with gynaecological cancers including ovarian, cervical, endometrial (uterine), vulval and vaginal cancer.
Posted 7 years ago by Andreas Obermair
- The benefits of exercise for women during and after gynaecological cancer treatment
- Does cervical cancer treatments automatically lead to infertility?
- What clinical management options are available to BRCA carriers?
- Seven common myths about gynaecological cancer
- Why do some patients need a PET CT scan for follow-up when others don't?