A clinical trial is a formal assessment in which patients, doctors and researchers come together to find better ways to prevent, diagnose or treat a medical condition.
- The benefits of exercise for women during and after gynaecological cancer treatment
- Does cervical cancer treatments automatically lead to infertility?
- What clinical management options are available to BRCA carriers?
- Seven common myths about gynaecological cancer
- Why do some patients need a PET CT scan for follow-up when others don't?