In Australia, over 6,500 women and girls are diagnosed with gynaecological cancer each year. One in three of these women will not do well and others will have to live...
- The benefits of exercise for women during and after gynaecological cancer treatment
- Does cervical cancer treatments automatically lead to infertility?
- What clinical management options are available to BRCA carriers?
- Seven common myths about gynaecological cancer
- Why do some patients need a PET CT scan for follow-up when others don't?