Due to early detection and treatment, the prognosis of cervical cancer is excellent for most patients.
If you are diagnosed with a gynaecological cancer, it is important to have all the information you require to make informed treatment decisions.
Here, I answer some frequently asked questions about whether people affected by cancer should consider receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.
In Australia, approximately 900 patients are diagnosed with cervical cancer every year. Cervical cancer is one of the most preventable types of cancer due to Australia's highly developed cervical cancer...
- The benefits of exercise for women during and after gynaecological cancer treatment
- Does cervical cancer treatments automatically lead to infertility?
- What clinical management options are available to BRCA carriers?
- Seven common myths about gynaecological cancer
- Why do some patients need a PET CT scan for follow-up when others don't?