Who is the best to do a prophylactic, risk-reducing surgery for BRCA – General gynaecologist or gynaecological oncologist?
I received an email from one of my patients last week. She knows about her BRCA mutation for a year and saw me 8 months ago to discuss her options.
- The benefits of exercise for women during and after gynaecological cancer treatment
- Does cervical cancer treatments automatically lead to infertility?
- What clinical management options are available to BRCA carriers?
- Seven common myths about gynaecological cancer
- Why do some patients need a PET CT scan for follow-up when others don't?